Facebook and Facebook Messenger for Business
- How do you access real customers?
- How will you increase the size of your audience?
- How can you save time but increase effectiveness?
With Facebook, and now Facebook Messenger you have two great tools for communicating with customers. Even better – Facebook has just made it even easier to get discovered!
This workshop will give you the keys to generating a BETTER pool of customers, and how to automatically convert interest into action.
- Create their own Facebook business page.
- Learn techniques to build their Facebook business page audience.
- Know the current rules relating to running Facebook competitions.
- Be able to interpret their Facebook Business page analytics.
- Learn what Chatbots and Artificial Intelligence are.
- Be introduced to software that automates chatbot marketing.
- Experience automated messaging.
- Interact with live chat.
Who should attend?
This workshops is an introduction to Facebook for business and Messenger for business.
Suitable for beginners and intermediate DIY small business people.
This workshop is being presented by Iain MacDougall, Digital Business Advisor with the Hunter Region Business Hub. Iain has helped business owners implement digital strategies to gain better impact for their business.
Hosted by Hunter Region Business Hub as part of the Digital Business Solutions program, a government initiative from by ASBAS (Australian Small Business Advisory Services).
$55 per person (plus booking fee)
Monday 1st July 2019
10am – 12 noon
1300 304 794
Youth Express Training Room
8 Bulwer Street Maitland
Book Your Tickets Now
Tickets only $55 per person (plus booking fee)
Call The Hub directly on 4936 2557 or 1300 304 794
Australian Small Business Advisory Services (ASBAS) Digital Solutions
ASBAS Digital Solutions is funded by the Commonwealth Department of Jobs and Small Business and managed by the Commonwealth Department of Industry, Innovation and Science. Small businesses around Australia now have access to individual support to grow their digital capabilities through Australian Small Business Advisory Services (ASBAS) Digital Solutions. ASBAS Digital Solutions offers small businesses low cost, high quality advice on a range of digital solutions to meet their business needs.